Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Auntie Angelpoo!

I am an auntie. I cannot believe this. The word auntie makes me feel old but I feel so special. It's like having the credentials M.D. or Ph.D. after your name but better! I mean no offense to all the highly educated people out there. I have a niece...yippeeeeee!

7 comments:

pachoo said...

Congrats Auntie Angelpoo!

happyoblivion said...

Haaaa-lllooo Auntie!!!

angelpoo said...

Thank you thank you!!! I am so happi!

Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Congrats! Pics please!

angelpoo said...

I need to get the pics from my other sister who is obviously busy playing with the baby. My mom never calls me now...I am forgotten. So sad, my mame likes the baby more than anything now. I will show pics when I get them. Now, let me make sure that my mom knows I still exist >:\

Anonymous said...

Auntie Angelpoo, we have sent you pictures 2 days ago! Baby Ellyse is soooooooo cute. She is home now with Mommy, Daddy, and grandma. Yup, the word "auntie" sounds old to me too. But, I am honored to have that title :)

Auntie PoohCow

angelpoo said...

You didn't sent me any pictures! You only sent me the pictures rom the camera phone and those I cannot see a thing. I can only tell that her forhead is large. I need real pictures...ones from a camera. Pleaseeeeee? I am dying to hear the baby cry. I wanted to call home today but I don't have my cell phone with me so I have no numbers! Crap.