
Tamago is my favorite sushi. It is simple but difficult to make. It has to be light like marshmellow and firm like fresh tomato, with just the right amount of sweetness and saltiness. And don't forget the size of the tamago, bigger is better! Take a bite without soy sauce to enjoy the natural true taste of a Japanese omelete. Tell me your favorite sushi and why you like it so much :)
4 comments:
Chutoro. Choo-toro!!!
Chutoro just melts in your mouth. So good! Hamachi is good, too. So is maguro at a good sushi place. Uh oh, now I'm hungry for sushi!!!
Hmmmm, i never thought about tamago like that before. Because of that, I've never really liked it, but next time I'm at a sushi joint, I'll have a new set of criteria to apply.
I'm a plebian when it comes to sushi - Hamchi (yellowtail) and of course, Eeeeeeel! Yummy, but the Eel is all about the freshness and the sauce. I'm also a fan of a good soft shell crab roll!
Hum....Kani is good, White Tuna is good, Shrimp Tempura roll is good, Spicy Tuna that's "not-so-spicy" is good, ......
PoohCow
Post a Comment