Thursday, November 30, 2006

Close to being DEAD x(

After 2 years of having this blog, I am finally brave enough to post a picture of me ... sort of. Well, she looks a little too green which speaks my alien instincts for food, whoahahahaha! And maybe a bit dead which is true by the way, especially now that I am super busy with school and research. The horns are, you know, the little big devil me :P Hmmm, no clue about the tongue. Maybe I am more dead and lethargic than I thought. I don't get it. I have two classes now and I am busier than when I had 4 classes in the first semester! One more week of school left and I still have a couple papers to write, two presentations, and a poster to design. How in the world am I ever going to graduate? I ask myself that everyday and I will continue to do so until the day I defend my thesis. Oh and sorry for not posting for a long long time ... because SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE WORK TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ sniff x(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

XP

poohcow said...

To give you something to look forward to, how does crabcakes and soft-center chocolate cake sound?

angelpoo said...

Ooooooooooooo, that sounds very delicious. I am hungry again xP