

Even though I read the stupid TV Guide spoiler, I was utterly depressed when Rose Tyler (played by Billie Piper) left the show for good. She is so cute and energetic, a perfect match for the Doctor. I read on the BBC website that the next partner for the Doctor is played by Freema Agyeman, which confuses me because she was transformed into a cyberman (or cyberwoman) in the season finale. All the Cybermen and Daleks were sucked into the VOID and assumed to be trapped forever in nothingness. Did she somehow managed to escape the VOID using the fat nonexistent sphere (which by the way is totally mesmerizing...don't you think)?
Oh how I LOVE David Tennant. He is so gosh darn sexy and charming! I don't know what I would do when it's time for him to regenerate into a new appearance. Who will play the next Doctor Who? I notice that the Doctor's tend to become more and more handsome. I guess that's a good thing for the gals :P Although I don't mind having David Tennant as Doctor for the next...100 episodes???
No comments:
Post a Comment