
September 20th is a very big day for me and all those Katamari fans out there! Katamari is back with new and improved characters, challenges, and graphics in We Love Katamari. I am soooo excited! Too bad the ugly King is still there. Anyhow, I heard the new Katamari has an option of team play, meaning 2 people rolling one katamari. So if you and your roommate never agree on stuff, don't choose him/her as your teammate for this game. Also, I saw some previews of this game and they have different looking katamari's. One was a huge sumo wrestler...so funny :) Well, I spent today cleaning up the TV shelfs to make room for this new game (I am so silly). If you want to learn more about Katamari, its website is http://katamari.namco.com/. Enjoy!PS. I beat Katamari Damacy already. Haha, that 300m ball was huge!!!!!! I got to pick up roads, bridges, and islands!!! I told you sticking all of Honolulu on my katamari is possible! Oh and below is a picture of the King of Cosmos in Katamari. I told you he's weird looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment