Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving Kraze

Did anyone go crazy shopping for After Thanksgiving Sales?

As always, I never made it to the 5AM shop til' you drop deal. I woke up this morning at 4:30AM to pee and went straight to bed. Then I woke up at 8:30 and thought, maybe I'll go to Walmart and BestBuy to see what's left. I went shopping for exactly 1 hour and came back with nothing. I almost bought this orange flavored chapstick but that was it. Very disappointing sales this year. Or maybe it's just Hawaii because the ads had nothing interesting on sale! I also did one stupid thing. I looked at the Fry's Electronic ads AFTER the sale. I wanted so many things!!! One being the wireless PSII controllers, and the wireless PCcard, the 300GB hard-drive, PSII games...

Next year, next year...hopefully I'll wake up :)

8 comments:

pachoo said...

After fighting through crowds three years ago, I have vowed never to go out to Black Friday sales again.

poohcow said...

Well, I did a very stupid thing this year: Gilroy has this midnight madness thing where half of the stores were opened since thanksgiving midnight. So, we went after that turkey dinner. And we were in line for 3 hours just to spend money at one store!

angelpoo said...

You made a very good choice Pachoo!

And Poohcow, are you serious? Let me guess, Banana Republic?

Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

LOL, Pammie and I also said we'd go check things out. We woke up at like 11 am. Realized we missed the sales, went back to sleep till 1 pm.

Life is good =).

poohcow said...

That's right. Can you believe the store is big enough to hold a purchase line for 3 hours??

angelpoo said...

People can make anything happen...or not happen as in Tim's case :)

You didn't go check out Roxy's for me???

poohcow said...

Sorry, we were exhausted after spending 3.5 hours in line. It was 4:45am when we walked out the store!

angelpoo said...

I was just joking :) I don't think I could ever shop like you. 3.5 hours...I rather sleep or watch TV. I start getting mad when I have to stand in line longer than 5 minutes. Oh, I lied about the shopping. After I did this post on my blog, I went to CompUSA and bought wireless PC card and USB. They cost $3 each so it was a good deal.