Sunday, December 4, 2005

Pride & Prejudice

The romance, the love, the frustration all portrayed so beautifully in the very little encounters they had. One scene captures your heart and leaves you breathless all because "You have bewitched me body and soul". Such peaceful happiness as the story concludes with "Mrs. Darcy, Mrs. Darcy, Mrs. Darcy..." I absolutely love this movie. Matthew MacFayden and Keira Knightly are spectacular and their performances are flawless. I urge you all to watch this movie because once is just not enough.

4 comments:

Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Heh - the book was super melodramatic. I can only imagine how the movie is.

angelpoo said...

the movie is great. you should watch it with Angela!

pachoo said...

How does this movie compare to "Bride and Prejudice"?

angelpoo said...

Ha ha...BRIDE & Prejudice??? Never heard that before. Pride and Prejudice on the other hand...I hear they are close. I have not watched the movie tho.