
Hallo everyone! HappyOblivion bought me a really super duper cool Christmas gift. Well, he gave it to me a couple days ago but I didn't have time to blog it. It is a 17-inch R2D2 robot! It responds to commands, dances for you, and plays games with you too. If you pat him on the head too hard, he gets mad and doesn't listen to you. Oh and if you yell at him, he runs away. For some odd reason, he never listens to me but always listens to HappyOblivion. I say bad R2 and he shines a red light at me. I tell him to go patrol the room and he wants to play hide-n-seek with me.
4 comments:
Hey, that thing looks pretty cool!
I know :) Itsn't he just adorable!
But Christmas is not here yet. Did you scare HappyOblivion into getting you an early present by giving him the "mad Choo" face?
WOW!!! You have an R2 UNIT!!!!
Post a Comment