Monday, March 13, 2006

Messed up and pissed!

Are people always so insensitive?

Today I finished my test and would like to go play some basketball, breathe some fresh air. I come home and find "this person" wants to go too. However, when I asked if he would play with me, he told me to go play with whoever is playing at the court. He will play with "those other guys." All the other times when no one would play with him, he would ask me to go play b-ball with him and I would say yes. This one time I ask him and he turns me down to play with other people and asks me to go play with some strangers. Am I imcompetent? Does he think I am not good enough for him? Or is he just plain insensitive? This pisses me off and now he is making me really angry, disappointed, and sad at the same time. All I was looking for is some comfort, relaxation, and fun - is that too much to ask for? I guess it was...

That's not all. Then he asks me to do something for him so he can repay a favor. I mean, he can ask me kindly, but he does not have to put it in a way that I am working to help him repay a favor. What am I...a servant? I feel used and I am not supposed to feel that way... This day cannot get any worse.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auntie Choo, don't get mad. Ellyse give you a kiss *muah*

one-two-three SMILE :)

Mike J said...

This person wants to play ball, it's just that you're option #2. Maybe this person feels bad if this person beats you? I say next time, throw some hard fouls at this person.

If you helped this person repay a favor, then this person now owes you a favor.

pachoo said...

Are you talking about who I think you're talking about?

angelpoo said...

Thank you Ellyse. I love you!

Lemonpower, good suggestions. However, I don't think I'll ever want to play with him anymore after this incident. The fact of being option 2 when he's been option 1 all along is unforgivable.

Pachoo, yes...

Mike J said...

Well, I'm sure he's not option #1 for everything. Let this person have his basketball, take up something cool and don't involve him. Volcano luge sounds like fun.

angelpoo said...

Volcano luge? That sounds more like suicide than fun :O

pachoo said...

Please give "this person" a good kick in the a$$ for me.

happyoblivion said...

So much anger in the world...

angelpoo said...

Speaking of the devil! Will do Pachoo :) Just for you loving your good old friend :)