Monday, March 20, 2006

Sniff...

So sad...Charmed is at its last season. No more Smallville in the new CB network. If they cancelled Smallville, One Tree Hill might not survive either. Gilmore Girls...no clue. I need a moment alone :(

7 comments:

Mike J said...

Smallville got really lame. It's good to let it go. I'm sure One Tree Hill and Gilmore Girls will survive. Actually, One Tree has gotten really bad.

pachoo said...

How do you know they're ending Smallville? I'm not a fan of Smallville, but if the show is getting decent ratings I don't see how they would cancel it.

angelpoo said...

I don't think they are ending the season...maybe just broadcast on another network. Smallville is getting bad especially when stupid Lana wants the truth so bad, grrr! I hate her so much. Whenever she says, "I just want the truth," it seems like she's spitting out at everyone. And yes, One Tree Hill is worse. No more plot...just random things happening. Still, I like to see Chad and Peyton.

happyoblivion said...

Smallville & Gilmore Girls--not ending. One Tree Hill--on the fence.

WB network--merging with UPN to make the CW. Your local WB & UPN affiliates--the stations owned by TimeWarner or CBS/UPN will stay as CW and continue to air your favorite shows. The stray stations are independents again, though they may form something called MyNetwork.

angelpoo said...

ooooops, I AM SORRY!&@(*@&^%&%# It's the CW network and not the CB. Maybe it's because I still like WB! Grrrrrrrrrrr!(*&#^@*^

pachoo said...

I still remember when Michigan J. Frog was the spokesman for the WB and intro'd the shows with "Smallville, coming up next only on the Dubadubadubadubaduba-U B!"

Ah memories.

Mike J said...

Dude, i remember when it was only twice a week and they were hyping it on the Arsenio Hall show.