Saturday, June 3, 2006

The Suns will always shine!

Today is a very sad day even though I knew this was gonna happen. The Phoenix Suns lost to the Mavs :( It is very rare that I like everyone on a basketball team. For the Spurs, I only like Horry. Heat, only Shaq. Clippers, the young and fast Livingston. He is the only one in the NBA that has the entire outfit match! If you look closely, his socks and shoes match his red and blue jersey. So cool! The old Laker team was the best with Fisher, Horry, Shaq, Kobe, and Rush. Now the Laker team is messed up. As for the Suns, I love Nash, Barbosa, Bell, Marion, and Diao. No favorites at all because I like everyone the same. However in the back of my mind, I knew Mavs would beat them. Well, I guess I can continue watching the playoffs since I like Dirk from the Mavs. So, Heat or Mavs? I am going for the Mavs.

2 comments:

Mike J said...

diaw is a frenchie, how can you like them? they beat the clippers!! Plus, nash looks like cheryl crow with a lazy eye.

angelpoo said...

His nationality doesn't bother me. It's the way he plays that I like most. Hey, don't talk bad about Nash!!!! He is the best point guard ever!