
Sunday, February 4, 2007
Opihi Pickers
As always, my Saturdays are full of fun and exciting activities. At 11am, we hopped over to the Punahou Carnival to chow down on some crunchy malasadas and juicy teri burgers. Since this year was Greek theme, I thought I should try Gyro for the first time in my life. I wasn't disappointed :) In the afternoon, we played soccer. I was so happy because I scored on HappyOblivion! In the second half, I made a couple good passes that led to many more goals. HappyOblivion was mad because everyone scored on him :( At night, we visited the carnival again but this time wasn't as pleasant because there were so many people! We managed to make our way to the Hawaiian Plate area where the entertainment was held. We enjoyed the performance by Opihi Pickers. I even bought a CD, got their signatures, and took a picture with the cutest guy on the band. Oh my gosh! I like have a crush on a totally hot dude from like the most popular band. I feel like a teenager again. This is totally awesome! (How am I doing on the teenage/valley girl impersonation?)


1 comment:
I'll be in Hawaii Mar 10-15. Can't wait!!~
Post a Comment