
Monday, February 26, 2007
Childhood snacks
I am so happy today! As you all know already, the only 99 Ranch in HI is closing in 2 days. That means I have no source for my favorite chinese snacks. My sister is so understanding and absolutely fabulous! She neatly packed a box of goodies and mailed it to me across the gigantic ocean. In this box contains my most favorite childhood snacks that are not even sold at the 99 Ranch here in HI. They are only available on the mainland 99 Ranch stores. The first bite of the chocolate fingers was total nostalgia. Before I knew it, I was on to my second choco finger while reminiscing of the good ol' days when I was still a piggishh brat (now I am only piggish baby). I still remember my first time chewing on the regular finger biscuits as if I was smoking. Oh, and my favorite grape FRUTIPS!!! It's like a cylinder shaped jelly belly coated with sugar crystals only that it taste much more fruity without the sugar overload. If you are on the mainland, you must try these snacks. They are so damn good!


4 comments:
OoooOooo Black current Frutips are my FAVORITE!!!!!
You said it will take 4 days? Wow, I mailed them right before the post office closed on Friday night.
Glad you like them. BTW, the chocolate fingers are not available at any stores other than that one Lion Plaza in Milpitas.
Should I get more before they run out??
Cake EE, can you get chocolate fingers for my Mommy? She almost forgot the delicious taste of it. Get the plain one for myself, please!
No problem ellyse!
Post a Comment