Sorry I haven't had time to post. Working 70+ hours a week is a pain. All I do is run simulations one after another. In between simulations, I work on writing my thesis. I now have 5 pages of what is to become an 150-page blabber of why I deserve a Master's Degree. At least that's how I see it. Anyway, this is a little late but the The Great Turtle Race has begun! Go to the website below and choose your turtle. Try to avoid peeking at the race standings before you pick the winning turtle because that would be cheating. By the way, my turtle decided to abandon the race...ha ha!

Today is also my daddy's birthday! Let's have a cyber-celebration! I bought him a bunch of stuff here in HI. I hope he likes them. Happy Birthday Babee! Here is a cyber-birthday card for you. Just for the record, I didn't design this one :)
No comments:
Post a Comment