Tuesday, May 8, 2007

GO SUNS!

I absolutely adore Leandro Barbosa. He is fast, handsome, and Brazilian! His accent is so cute too. Even though I am from CA and I should be rooting for the Warriors, I really want the Suns to advance. I love every single player on that team. Go Suns go!

6 comments:

pachoo said...

I dont think the Suns can get by the Spurs.

angelpoo said...

Have hope :) If they play every game like they did last night, they can beat the Spurs. Their defense last night was unlike all their other games. Keep it up, they will win!

happyoblivion said...

Go Clippers! D'oh...

angelpoo said...

Don't be sad. Clippers have the alien and my favorite Shawn Livingston. Oh man, who do I like more: Shawn or Barbosa? It's a tie! Clippers will make it next year and they will go against this year's champions :D

Mike J said...

livingston sucks. They could have traded up for him, but then he blew out his knee. I can't believe how handicapped the suns are tonight, the spurs only lost horry. Nothing bad even happened to bowen.

Anonymous said...

pachoo said...
I dont think the Suns can get by the Spurs.