Friday, February 22, 2008

Wubby Day

For Valentine's Day, HappyOblivion bought me the silliest card ever. To 70% of the population in Hawaii, it may seem like a ordinary card in the normal to weird rating. To us, the drawings gave a pretty accurate account of my character. I am not proud of what I do around the apartment but I can't seem to quit. Luckily, HappyOblivion is not too fond of changes...so, I can stay as I am and brrraaaap my life away! He also treated me to a nice 5 course dinner at Hiroshi's, of which the crispy moi and the trio dessert were my favorites. A few days after, he brought home an empty heart shaped chocolate box. I first saw this box at Costco in a 10-pack Valentine gift set with different designs on every box. I fell in love with this one in particular for obvious reasons. Since it would be evil of me to give only the chocolates away and keep the box (yes, my good angel won), I had to walk away. I guess fate brought us together again:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! cute!