~Sigh...I finally maxed out my Flickr account. My photostream will only show the most recent 200 photos I uploaded and disregard the rest. Hmmm, debating whether to upgrade the account and pay the stinkin' $25 a year or revisit Picasa, which I have neglected since I signed up with Flickr. Decisions decisions decisions, Choo-san PINCH! Suggestions are welcome.I have been too busy lately to blog about my recent Aiea Loop Trail hike. Looking back, it was more like a walk in the park than a hike, except the last half mile when we did some trail running so we could finish before darkness spooks us all. Hiking in the dark would not have seemed so scary if my friend hadn't mention angry trees eating people alive, or hikers disappearing into the forest and never return. [shiver] Best not to think about it, yeah? Anywho, we were lucky to have hiked this trail in the late afternoon because we were all mesmerized by the soft rays of light seeping between the tall slender trees. My friend took a picture of the canopy dancing under the beautiful blue sky. We also saw an area full of mini Christmas trees with a color so green it made the trees look fake. Half way down the trail we could see H3 escaping into Halawa Valley. My favorite photo from this hike is the one on the left.
HappyOblivion and I have been spending a great deal of time saving Toad in SuperMario Galaxy for the past week. We played at least 2 hours a day and sometimes 4! We paid the price in the last two days when we were so pooped out we fell asleep watching the UEFA Championship games. I couldn't even wake up for work so I went to work one hour later than usual. So pathetic...who knew saving Toad could literally drain the life out of us. Gotta go, we have to go save Mailtoad now.
6 comments:
Mailtoad is the best! XOXOXO
WHAT!!!! What about Choo?????
Choo with a mushroom head is the best! ;)
I really love your pics! We must return to this hike! I can't wait! YEah for toad, I like how in the star-land, (where you go between missions) the toads are all making a ship and they make funny noises. haha! so cute!
Are you getting WiiFit?
No, why? You are?
Post a Comment