We love the trail because of the canopy that protected us from the intermittent rain and the ever shining sun. The mountain is covered with different species of plants, which gave us a pleasant surprise with every step we took. Oh yeah and we had to watch our step, otherwise we could've tripped on the intertwining tree roots that carpeted the forest floor.

On our way back, a small section of the stream caught my eye as it was bordered by an eclectic array of plants with leaves of varying shapes. There are the broad-heart shaped leaves of the taro and the broad-elongated leaves of the ti. There are also small nickel sized leaves like those of mini roses, star shaped leaves like those of sweet potato, narrow-elongated leaves like those of a bamboo, and the fan shaped leaves that resembles a green flower. I love this picture so much I nominated it to be the newest Pigture Champ.
7 comments:
See? The Manoa Trail looks the same, and you can just post a picture of the fall here for us to look at, no need to make it to the top. And thanks for hosting and stuffing us. I actually lost 2 lbs after that trip!
What??? That makes no sense! Oh my gosh! We stuffed you guys like pigs and you still lost 2 lbs! That's not fair. If I stuff myself everyday like that (which I do) and not exercise, I will be twice the size I am now.
Oh and no problem. I just wish you had told me earlier so I can take time off. Grrr, yes I am still annoyed at that. It was nice seeing you two...so happy, I hope. And sorry about the hike. You said you like hiking so I thought Manoa Falls would be a great one. The Makiki Valley Loop is longer and a little wetter, but not muddier. Lots of good views.
Oh and sorry I haven't been online to catch up with you. I think my mind was still in vacation mode so when I come home, I just feel like relaxing and not do anything even tho my mind was preoccupied with work and deadlines.
I'm still clueless why I lost weight with all that food. But gosh, if that was you two eating while you were sick, I can't even imaging your regular "pigging out."
Don't be annoyed. I told you I forgot about going over there, but it turned out to be a good trip. No one killed anyone.
Mahalo aloha hulukakaapupu!
You are truly one of a kind (different from supreme). Buy a ticket and plan a trip in two days. And how silly does this sound: I forgot about taking vacation. Come back again!
How come nobody talks about me... :(
You want me to blog about you? I only have pictures with you in them. I can post them without your permission :D Cuz you know, a post without a pic is boring.
Don't you think that we're super because we could plan a trip out of the blue? You can blog about Anh, he's desperate for some attention. And don't forget to buy me my next ticket to visit you. Thanks poo!
Post a Comment