Saturday, June 4, 2005
Surfing
Today was my first day learning how to surf. I have to admit, it's pretty fun. I was really scared to go out in the waves because of...don't laugh, SHARKS! Hey hey, you just haven't heard of all these shark attacks in Hawaii. It was a beautiful day to be out because the sun was burning HOT and the waves were perfect for beginners. I tried to stand up three times (once was successful for longer than 1 second so I am proud). Then I got really tired and decided to try catching a wave kneeling on the board. Well, I CAUGHT ONE! I rode the wave all the way to shore and it was a great feeling! I will go back...after I recover from the pain in my arms.
3 comments:
Good job! I'm proud of you.
Achoooooo?????? Where are you!
This is Achoo!
Post a Comment