American Eagles and Pacific Sunwear are two of my favorite stores. I love the styles and the prices are decent. However, my family introduced me to a new store which has recently become one of my favorite places to shop. At Aeropostale, the prices are CHEAP and the styles are casual - great for daily wear. Shorts are $10, sweaters are $15, tanks and other tops are mostly $10. Since I began shopping at Aeropostale, I bought 2 pairs of shorts and 4 shirts. I anticipate another visit before I head back to the islands. The website doesn't do justice to the variety of clothing available at the store. If you are looking for non-work casual lounge-around kind of clothing, I suggest this place.
Tuesday, August 9, 2005
Aeropostale
American Eagles and Pacific Sunwear are two of my favorite stores. I love the styles and the prices are decent. However, my family introduced me to a new store which has recently become one of my favorite places to shop. At Aeropostale, the prices are CHEAP and the styles are casual - great for daily wear. Shorts are $10, sweaters are $15, tanks and other tops are mostly $10. Since I began shopping at Aeropostale, I bought 2 pairs of shorts and 4 shirts. I anticipate another visit before I head back to the islands. The website doesn't do justice to the variety of clothing available at the store. If you are looking for non-work casual lounge-around kind of clothing, I suggest this place.
2 comments:
If I buy Aeropostale, will I immediately transform into a happy good looking 20-something caucasian?
Ha ha, I believe their clothes don't do magic. However, you can save lots of money :)
Post a Comment