In addition to Kogepan, I also find these two pigs very adorable! When I went to Kinokuniya Bookstore today, I couldn't stop myself from buying at least one thing from this collection :) There wasn't much to choose from so I ended up buying a pen.
Say you were in a situation that required you to drive from San Francisco to Los Angeles. You have two choices, a complicated route (i.e. taking the winding highway 1 along the coast) or simple (i.e. taking highway 5, inland but much straighter and faster). Given these two choices, it would be best for you to pick the simple route. So yes, it is true that the choices themselves can be complicated, but the process of selecting the best choice depends on which is more simple. Therein lies the philosophy of "Simple is best !!"
Ah, suddenly Pachoo is Dr. Phil II. Ha ha ha, hee hee hee!
Hmmm...but sometimes making the simple choice may not be the best. Ok, let's say driving Hwy 5 is the simplest route. However, the scenery is so boring it may cause the driver to fall asleep and get into an accident. Also, cars drive soooo fast on Hwy 5 that it's much easier to get into a car accident. With that, picking the simple route may be a bad decision. That's the dilemma in the seemingly simple philosophy of "Simple is best."
Tim Kwan, whadaya mean I got nothing on Ellyse.....grrrrr!
12 comments:
Oink, oink! This is Achoo!
When given a choice between complicated and simple, I would have to agree that simple is best.
But that's a complicated choice Pachoo.
Tim Kwan:
In my opinion the choice is not complicated...it's actually simple.
Did I mention that simple is best?
But doesn't it all depend on the choice - complicated or simple?
Simple is best!
Sorry Choo, you've got nothing on Ellyse ;)
Let's theorize for a bit:
Say you were in a situation that required you to drive from San Francisco to Los Angeles. You have two choices, a complicated route (i.e. taking the winding highway 1 along the coast) or simple (i.e. taking highway 5, inland but much straighter and faster). Given these two choices, it would be best for you to pick the simple route. So yes, it is true that the choices themselves can be complicated, but the process of selecting the best choice depends on which is more simple. Therein lies the philosophy of "Simple is best !!"
Ah, suddenly Pachoo is Dr. Phil II. Ha ha ha, hee hee hee!
Hmmm...but sometimes making the simple choice may not be the best. Ok, let's say driving Hwy 5 is the simplest route. However, the scenery is so boring it may cause the driver to fall asleep and get into an accident. Also, cars drive soooo fast on Hwy 5 that it's much easier to get into a car accident. With that, picking the simple route may be a bad decision. That's the dilemma in the seemingly simple philosophy of "Simple is best."
Tim Kwan, whadaya mean I got nothing on Ellyse.....grrrrr!
I'm cuter than Choo!
Is Ellyse pronounced eh-leez or eh-lie-zeh? Or maybe el-lee-zeh?
Ha ha, it's pronounced eh-leez.
Post a Comment