Tuesday, August 9, 2005

My niece


This is my niece and she's about 7 months old now. She is soooooo adorable! The one thing I notice about her is that her head is very big. Sometimes she bobbles her head everywhere and wacks me in the face. Oh! She loves to watch my pet turtles. One time at family dinner, we put her on a chair facing the turtles while the rest of the adults eat. Suddenly she started to yell and giggle. We all stared at her while she was talking to my turtles! I keep saying, "One day, she will become one of the greatest turtle researchers in the country. I wait for that day..."

We all know very well that she will be spoiled by everyone that loves her. Whenever the aunties go shopping, she usually gets the most stuff because she looks good in everything! I usually don't buy stuffed animal turtles for anyone (because I end up keeping them for myself) but I bought one for my niece. Watching her sleep is sooooo peaceful that it makes you fall asleep as well. Oh and you can never get mad at her for scratching you or pulling your hair because she is soooo innocent and beautiful.

4 comments:

Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm cuter than Choo!

angelpoo said...

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! I am sure we all know that now.

Anonymous said...

When are you coming back to see me, auntie choo? Next time when I see you, I hope I can run with you in grandma's house.