Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Home...is wonderful

I don't think any of my friends that are studying away from home are as homesick as I am right now. Everytime I leave San Jose, I have this terrible feeling. I thought I would get better at coming and going but it gets worse. I think I have been so close to my family, especially my parents, that I hate the notion of leaving home and being away from my parents. I try really hard to comfort myself but I just end up missing my family even more. I thought of calling my parents every hour, preventing them from doing anything but answer my calls so they get sick of me...hee hee. My baby niece, who just turned one year old, was so thoughtful to call me when I landed. She repeated, "wah wah wah gu gu wah po po wah". Well, one way to comfort me is to plan my next trip back home :) If only I didn't have school and work.......

Now I will go develop huge pictures of my family to put on the wall. Their heads in the pictures will be so big, bigger than my head! Real people size!

No comments: