Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Worst Nightmares

What the hell is going on???

UPN and WB are merging into CW? How "original" can they be with the stupid name. And...current UPN and WB programs likely to find their way onto the new network include "America's Next Top Model," "Gilmore Girls," "Supernatural," "Veronica Mars," "Girlfriends," "Reba" and the WWE's "Smackdown." Okay, what about Smallville, One Tree Hill, and Charmed? They can't just merge without the viewer's consent. Afterall, WE SUPPORT THEIR FREAKIN' ASSES (obviously I am beyond mad). And what about the TV schedule? This is all messed up. Why can't they just keep everything the way it was! Grrr...ridiculus and absurd!!! You can read the stupid story here.

Disney buys Pixar? Why does Disney always have to be Number One! "The addition of Pixar significantly enhances Disney animation, which is a critical creative engine for driving growth across our businesses," Iger said in a statement. Do your own work cheater! You can read this stupid story here.

Nothing makes sense anymore. The fate of my favorite TV shows are in peril and now I have to "LIKE" Disney since there is no more Pixar!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Achoo says don't be so mad. Just hug Achoo!

Anonymous said...

auntie choo, don't be so mad.
we can watch winnie the pooh together!

angelpoo said...

How sweet Ellyse :) I can never be mad at you though. Don't worry, auntie Choo is just crazy...hee hee hee ha ha ha :)

pachoo said...

From what I've been reading, Gilmore Girls, Smallville, One Tree Hill, and Charmed are most likely going to remain on the CW because they still draw respectable audiences.

angelpoo said...

Oh good!!! You have made me really happy Pachoo :) With TV a big part of my life, I don't think I'll be sane with all these changes...and the death in Smallville. I am going crazy! I still hate the merge though.