Friday, January 27, 2006

Smallville #100

Those who are fans of Smallville, who do you think will die in the 100th episode? I could've watched the episode today but the stupid UH Rainbow Wahine game is on and postponed Smallville until Sunday. I can't wait! I have been such a bad girl...I went to the TV spoiler websites to find out who will die but they just got me more confused. I know it was a bad thing to do but I could've known today if it were not for the schedule change. Grrr! I love Chloe so I want her to stay. I seriously don't think Chloe will die because who will watch Smallville when she's gone? Lana is not going to die because I saw another scene with her and Clark in the preview. That leaves Jonathan Kent and Martha Kent. Now the car crash was a red truck...who drives a red truck? I am thinking it's Jonathan Kent because he is being recruited to another show so WB is cutting him off Smallville.

3 comments:

Mike J said...

If you go by the comics, the only ones who could conceivably die are chloe and johnathan kent.

angelpoo said...

I LOVE CHLOE!

Mike J said...

but she has that really gummy smile, and she knows clark's secret. It's gotta be one of the two. We know there's no chloe in the superman universe and we know at some point jonathan kent dies. I wish lana would die, what an annoying character. Of course they could always do like other shows and just tease you by saying someone's gonna die, then it turns out to be a character no one cares about. Like lana's aunt or tom wopat's character.