#1! Either is fine, as long as it is pink...
It depends on the color of your clothes: if you have more clothes or darker color, go with #1, otherwise, #2 :)
Both of them look good girly wise, but I don't see the point of athletic sandles? Can you do any sort of physical activity in them besides walking?
Speed walking, ha ha :) Um, if you are brave enuf, basketball. Now if you've got strong feet, soccer. Don't take my word for it. I call them atheletic because "regular" sandles just doesn't do justice.
Oh man, playing basketball in those will give you a twisted ankle fo' shizzle!
Whah! Fo' Shizzle? HappyOblivion was cracking up when he read that. Ha ha.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
#1! Either is fine, as long as it is pink...
It depends on the color of your clothes: if you have more clothes or darker color, go with #1, otherwise, #2 :)
Both of them look good girly wise, but I don't see the point of athletic sandles? Can you do any sort of physical activity in them besides walking?
Speed walking, ha ha :) Um, if you are brave enuf, basketball. Now if you've got strong feet, soccer. Don't take my word for it. I call them atheletic because "regular" sandles just doesn't do justice.
Oh man, playing basketball in those will give you a twisted ankle fo' shizzle!
Whah! Fo' Shizzle? HappyOblivion was cracking up when he read that. Ha ha.
Post a Comment