Friday, January 4, 2008

Bender's Big Score

Good news everyone, I just got the new Futurama movie "Bender's Big Score". All hail Bender, the best actbot in the whole UNIVERSE! (Those of you who are Futurama fans just got a dose of me talking like Professor Farnsworth.)

In this movie, almost all the characters appeared, even HappyOblivion's favorite - Calculon! He is most memorable in the amnesia episode..."Does anyone here not have amnesia?" Or the one where he yells "Nooooooooooooooooo!". Ha, what a classic. I won't give away the plot or the ending but there is a smart twist in the story that almost made me cry. Yes, it was emotional and you won't be disappointed. You will laugh, get confused, frustrated, angry, and surprised from beginning to the end. Now, what are you waiting for? Get up and go get the movie!

3 comments:

happyoblivion said...

"You changed the outcome by measuring it!"

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this, but I've for anything ending in "rama."

I just posted about your fab gift on my blog!

em

Mike J said...

I knew lars was fry, but I couldn't figure out when bender put the tattoo on him. Also, it took me until this morning to figure out how/why the tattoo is on his butt to begin with.