Monday, May 26, 2008

Birthday

My blog is so pathetic. I had promised details of my birthday in the last post but haven't had time until now. Bugger, my birthday was on a Monday so everyone had to work and couldn't stay up too late. The celebration began with dinner at my favorite fancy restaurant, Kincaids. We had their famous creme brulee for dessert, complimentary from the restaurant. Then we all went to my place for ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. Yummmmm... I received lots of gifts. A couple gave me a rocket bird shirt from Threadless, piggy magnets, kinder eggs, and a mini note pad. The concept of a rocket bird is super hilarious. Why would a bird wear a rocket? I showed my niece the shirt and she pointed to it and said, "That's a potato." I guess the fat brown bird sorta looks like a potato. Another couple gave me a Harajuku Lovers shirt from In My Closet in Kahala Mall. One time, I wore that shirt in Macy's and a woman came up to me and asked where I got the shirt, as if I didn't understand English. I guess the shirt makes me look Japaneseeee. HappyOblivion gave me a Little Angry Girl bag and Guitar Hero! The game is super fun. I beat the Easy level in just 3 days.....well, my shoulders and my back were in pain but no matter. I am now on the medium level and my pinky has to work. My sister also got me WiiFit and I can't wait to play that. Thank you everyone for making my birthday so enjoyable.

2 comments:

poohcow said...

Your WiiFit arrived yesterday. I am waiting for my friend to burn you a Mario Galaxy and then will mail over!

angelpoo said...

oh cool! thanks!