Monday, December 22, 2008

What rocked my world

If you have been reading my Artsy Blog, then you know that I have just opened my own shop at Etsy.com. If you have an Etsy account, you can mark another shop or item as favorite simply by clicking "Add this seller/item to favorites". You can also see who "hearts" you or a specific item you are selling by clicking "See who hearts me". When I first opened my shop, my friend didn't want to open yet another internet account just to "heart" my Etsy shop. I completely understand because, what's the point of opening an account if you know you are not going to purchase or sell anything on Etsy? Instead, he did something that I think is very creative. He went to my "Who hearts me" page and post-it himself on the monitor. Then he took a picture of it with my camera.
Who hearts my Etsy shop?
I remember we had a discussion about certain words or phrases that make people very happy. For example, my mom would be delighted to hear that she sews like a professional. Or, my sister would put on a smile so large when people tell her to open her own bake shop because her cakes are so delicious. I asked him, "Do you know what rocks my world?" He tried but nothing he said made me especially happy. Well, I bet he will be happy to know that what he did in the photo TOTALLY KICKS AS%#$@!!!