Compared to the back and front of the house, the side of the house didn't undergo that many changes - the outside look at least. In creating two bedrooms, we moved the existing bathroom and enclosed the front carport. Each of the two bedrooms have one 8 x 3 feet window with a view of Manoa Valley and maybe even the tip of Diamond Head...I'll check to make sure.

Here is a photo with the large windows and new siding in each bedroom. Hopefully the low-e function of the windows is at 100% efficiency because this side of the house gets quite hot sometimes. The window upstairs is the kitchen.
2 comments:
Will the color be beige to match the neighbor's? I can't stop guessing until you give me the answer. Btw, you could have overhangs on that side of the house to lower the heat.
Yeah, thought about that but that would mean we need another couple thousand and I don't have that :(
Post a Comment