Friday, April 7, 2006

2006 Auto Show in Honolulu

We went to the 2006 Auto Show in Honolulu yesterday and it was a blast! Below are some of my favorite cars. Out of all the cars, the pearl-colored convertible bug speaks my character. When I sat in it, it felt like I belong there and I can see myself going everywhere with that car. I have always loved the Mini Cooper and the Z Car. The color of the Z Car actually changes at different angle, so cool! Now, the car I find most exciting and unique is the Lexus hybrid. Dude, this thing has automatic everything!!! Push a button and things start moving in the car. Touch screen control is clear and informational. Definitly a car to consider. Finally, the car that I will definitly get if I need a car is the Nissan Maxima (My Maxi). I had a Maxima a while ago and I miss it ALOT! This car is light with 265hp. It is a semi-sports car and handles beautifully. Even though thie 2006 model is a little heavier, I don't think I will ever fall in love with another car.




10 comments:

pachoo said...

I dunno why but lately I've been into tiny cars. The Mini looks cool. Did you see the Honda Fit? That looks cool too.

happyoblivion said...

You should check out the Mazda 5. Small on the outside, yet the inside is just as big as a minivan or SUV.

Saw the Honda Fit. Liked the Mini Coopers. Also saw the Nissan Versa.

Surprisingly, I liked the Lexus GS450h, the hybrid luxury sedan. Had all these cool things to mess with on the control panels on the dash...

pachoo said...

I never imagined Happy would be into the Lexus cars...looks like you're becoming more of a sellout everyday!

happyoblivion said...

I wouldn't buy it, but it was more like the Star Trek-like experience of the electronics inside that lured me in. Gadgets are fun!

Mike J said...

Hey, i just saw smallville for the first time in a long time, is jonathan kent dead? If so, how did he die? Is martha kent governor or something?

angelpoo said...

Ha ha, you really did miss alot! Kent died from a heart attack right after he spoke to Lionel Luther at the farm. Connection? Go figure. Martha is governor and obviously Lionel is trying to get close to her. Lionel knows about Clark's powers. Lana and Clark are not together anymore. (YAY!) That evil professor with the black spaceship is back and he is now cloning himself (scary but cool).

Mike J said...

Dang. He didn't die so soon in the comic book. that makes me sad. I saw the prof guy, is he supposed to be brainiac? Lana so needs to go. We all know superman doesn't end up with her, and she's an annoying character anyways.

angelpoo said...

Totally agree! Lana should disappear forever. The professor should kill her. I am so evil.

The professor is like the evil version of Clark. He has the same super powers but he wants to take over the world.

HappyOblivion corrected me, sorry, Martha is the senator not governor. Hee...

Mike J said...

I think in the beginning she just had a unique look, but now she's ultra lame. She has a lisp and is in the dark about everything! You get annoyed at how she's trying to handle her life when everything is going on around her. I'm still sad the dukes of hazzard guy died. I can't believe they off'd him. How can they do that? So who takes care of the farm if martha is the senator?

angelpoo said...

Hmm...well, I have been trying to figure that out. Kent sold a piece of land to pay back Lionel. (Martha secretly borrowed money from Lionel to run the campaign). The farm is still there but Clark is taking care of it. However, it seems like he never has to go to class...he is always around. Martha is busy with the senate stuff. Somethings don't make sense anymore. If Lana really loved Clark, why would she even kiss Lex? How the heck did Lois become the Chief of Staff without any experience at all! The only person that makes sense right now is Chloe...pursuing her dreams at the Daily Planet.