Love these babies :) The yogurt ones are so delicious! You can eat these as snacks or plain old cereal. When you fill an entire bowl with these in the morning, it's like a treasure hunt - picking out the yogurt ones.
can you give a one tree hill update? I watched tonights episode and was lost. Peyton wants to marry that other dude? Since when is he back? I know keith is dead. Who was the guy with the red head slut girl? Where is lucas? Why was he not on the team? Did he have a heart attack and die? Was that lady, nathan's mom? Isn't she supposed to be on the run?
Ha ha, why are you suddenly watching TV now? Jake came back at the end of the last episode. He called her out of the blue...I guess from the shooting incident at school and wanted to see if she was hurt. Peyton has always loved Jake so no surprise if she wants to marry him. Rachel (slut girl) lied to Uncle Cooper (Nathan's uncle) about her age just to be with him. Cooper came back in the last episode with Nathan's mom after Keith died. He has been dating Rachel for some time. Lucas went somewhere to cool off because he told everyone about his HCM (heart condition). He requested to be off the team and no he did not die. Nathan's mom came home to help with things after Keith's death. Since Dan blamed Keith for the dealership fire, the mom does not need to run anymore. Oh and Mouth bought flowers for Rachel while her and Cooper were "having fun" in the house - so Mouth was decieved, sort of.
oooo...Before I didn't watch much tv, but since I quit my job and my little sister moved in, I've been watching. Some shows we only recently started watching because of dinner time. Poor mouth.
why did lucas tell everyone about his heart? Was it something he decided or did everyone just find out so he fessed up? Man, the women on that show are way skanky, and is it just me or is haley's mouth getting bigger?
Nobody found out about his heart condition. You know, it's one of those stupid emotional moments in the show. He realizes that he can't lie forever, his mom was really really mad at Keith's death, everything was falling apart, he felt lonely and sad, blah blah...then comes his famous quotes in the show. After Keith's death, he couldn't play the first b-ball game of the season. Then he had to ask himself why should he play when Keith's not there. His final decision was to quit the game and told coach that he has HCM. Then he has to tell mom because she can't lose another loved one.
LOL, don't really know if Haley's mouth is getting bigger. You should feel lucky because for the last 2-3 shows, Haley and Nathan were having very MANY disgustingly mushy moments (like...Oh I love you, can't be apart from you...blahhhhhhhhh) and they were driving me crazy! Basically when her and Nathan do their thing, I fast forward my TiVo to the "normal" parts of the show. Still gives me the shivers....
I did notice some PDA going along there. I caught tonight's smallville. Once again, everyone knows about clark or suspects except for lana. I hear she's half asian, must be the slacker half.
Do you watch grey's anatomy? THat's one addicting show.
7 comments:
miggly moo
can you give a one tree hill update? I watched tonights episode and was lost. Peyton wants to marry that other dude? Since when is he back? I know keith is dead. Who was the guy with the red head slut girl? Where is lucas? Why was he not on the team? Did he have a heart attack and die? Was that lady, nathan's mom? Isn't she supposed to be on the run?
Ha ha, why are you suddenly watching TV now? Jake came back at the end of the last episode. He called her out of the blue...I guess from the shooting incident at school and wanted to see if she was hurt. Peyton has always loved Jake so no surprise if she wants to marry him. Rachel (slut girl) lied to Uncle Cooper (Nathan's uncle) about her age just to be with him. Cooper came back in the last episode with Nathan's mom after Keith died. He has been dating Rachel for some time. Lucas went somewhere to cool off because he told everyone about his HCM (heart condition). He requested to be off the team and no he did not die. Nathan's mom came home to help with things after Keith's death. Since Dan blamed Keith for the dealership fire, the mom does not need to run anymore. Oh and Mouth bought flowers for Rachel while her and Cooper were "having fun" in the house - so Mouth was decieved, sort of.
oooo...Before I didn't watch much tv, but since I quit my job and my little sister moved in, I've been watching. Some shows we only recently started watching because of dinner time. Poor mouth.
why did lucas tell everyone about his heart? Was it something he decided or did everyone just find out so he fessed up? Man, the women on that show are way skanky, and is it just me or is haley's mouth getting bigger?
Nobody found out about his heart condition. You know, it's one of those stupid emotional moments in the show. He realizes that he can't lie forever, his mom was really really mad at Keith's death, everything was falling apart, he felt lonely and sad, blah blah...then comes his famous quotes in the show. After Keith's death, he couldn't play the first b-ball game of the season. Then he had to ask himself why should he play when Keith's not there. His final decision was to quit the game and told coach that he has HCM. Then he has to tell mom because she can't lose another loved one.
LOL, don't really know if Haley's mouth is getting bigger. You should feel lucky because for the last 2-3 shows, Haley and Nathan were having very MANY disgustingly mushy moments (like...Oh I love you, can't be apart from you...blahhhhhhhhh) and they were driving me crazy! Basically when her and Nathan do their thing, I fast forward my TiVo to the "normal" parts of the show. Still gives me the shivers....
I did notice some PDA going along there. I caught tonight's smallville. Once again, everyone knows about clark or suspects except for lana. I hear she's half asian, must be the slacker half.
Do you watch grey's anatomy? THat's one addicting show.
No, don't watch Grey's Anatomy. Don't have time to follow up on all the shows. Maybe when Charmed is over. But then I have to start 24. Crpap!
Post a Comment