I hate Boobah. That stupid looking thing resembles more of a big fat squishy blob than a stuffed animal. Or, it looks like a mutated Barney. I wonder who designed it. Why would kids even like that thing anyway? My kid would certainly scream seeing those big white eyes and freaky distorted head in the middle of the night. Walmart had tons of them stacked up in a bin. I felt like using one of them to scare the kids away, scarred by Boobah forever!
Hmmm...man! What am I talking about? I am really glad that my presentation is over. I realized that I kind of enjoyed talking to people about my research. For the first time, I felt comfortable and not as nervious. One more presentation to go, two more papers, and three more final exams until I am free! I have a list of home improvement projects lined up. On May 12th, my normal life is back.
Oooo, my New Balance shoes finally came. Everyone thought they were nice. They were really comfy. New Balance never fails me. And I also bought another bag. Well, it was Earth Day and I had a booth right next to the guy selling these Thailand handmade bags. I saw it in the beginning and knew I had to get it. But I played a little fate, waiting for other people to buy it. But noooooo, it was still there at the end! So yeah, I had to get it. Hmmm, why do women find shopping so fun but men always stay 10 miles away from malls?
No comments:
Post a Comment