Monday, August 11, 2008

Next Stop: Zippy's

>Next Stop: Zippy's
It's funny to finally see this sign above the elevator door of the Zippy's in Kahala. I was so happy yesterday to have eaten my favorite Zippy's dessert, the taro tapioca pudding. What made me even happier was getting it at the fast food side instead of the dinning area where I would have to pay extra for the ambiance and service. Well, I leave you to indulge in one of my favorite sweets while I continue packing for my two-day field trip to Maui. Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh zippy's... how I miss thee! Thy chili and rice are often in my thoughts. And oh how the sweet delicacies of Napoleon's dance through my head! But it's the sweet memory of taro tapioca pudding, that brings a tear to my eye.

sniff!

Enjoy Maui, stop by Ramen-ya in Kahului, if you can.

angelpoo said...

Aw Emily, sorry. I didn't mean to make you sad :( I remember the very first time I ate the tapioca dessert was right after the Great Aloha Run with your, Ryan, and your family. Great times, great times.

Maui was so fun!!! I'll blog about it in the next few posts. Though, most of it is work related so I'll try to filter out the work stuff and blog about the fun stuff :D