It's that time of the year again when pigs race for the ultimate oreo cookie treat at the Honolulu Family Festival. We were eager to see the cute baby pigs and since we had an hour to kill before the race began, we poked our heads around the famous red truck where the racing piggies rested. Whoa, the pigs grew BIG! Last year, the racing pigs were baby-sized. This year, they tripled their size ... assuming they were the same pigs as those that raced last year. Despite their smell and the unexpected growth, we still love them. They were all sleeping so peacefully until one of them saw me trying to make conversation.

Then all the others woke up to find out what was going on. We took some pretty cool pictures in the very short time that the piggies remained awake and interested in us. After maybe five minutes, they went back to their beautiful nap.

Another fun show at the event was the flying trapeze. I haven't seen acrobatic and comedy shows for a long long time. The excitement and suspense reminded me how much fun I could have without my favorite television and cable. Well, couch-potatoing in front of the television is still my favorite past-time.
11 comments:
Nice piggies!
I know, I took a pigture of you with the four of them. Suspicious...
good piggy pigtures! How fun!
Quote taken from Poo at her sister's wedding: "Oh piggy, you look so cute, but you taste sooooo good!"
Thanks Emily for your nice comment...unlike the Supreme! I did not say that! If I did, I was only joking? Did you catch me saying that when I was drunk???
Another quote "I can never get drunk," so Poo was sober. This was at the ceremony when poo saw a whole roasted pig on the table, and she had a Homer Simpson's moment (the one he had when he ate his pet lobster Pinchy).
Dude, you have good memory!
I AM the supreme human being! Nothing can get past me.
Apparently, Anh got past you, ha ha!!!!! LOL! LTM! (I just made that up). Guess what that means :)
Of course I know LTM = Love Tammy More! Haha, poo loves me, sorry HappyOb.
Crap! I forgot what LTM means! Dang it. Oh, I think it was Laugh To Myself.
Post a Comment