Here are some cool dead trees we saw along the trail. They are hollow, hence sleepy hollow. Well, they are not creepy ... just hollow wood and ... hollow wood reminds me of sleepy hollow for no reason at all. I am full of irrational thoughts, or BS for short.

How about these slanted trees shaped by the winds and the sun. When you look at them, don't you want to slant with them to blend in?

[left] Weird tree with a tumor. [Right] Mutualism is amazing. Bryan says the big tree is being strangled by the little. Why can't people think positively? Two plants can co-exist without killing each other, just like how Bryan and I can co-exist without me killing him.

Trees dancing along the trail. How is it that some trees just decide to go coo coo and grow all over the place?

Beautiful colorful flowers along the trail. Any idea what these plants are? Oh how I miss taking these shots.

Ryan and Bryan had this crazy idea to hike with a ginormous dead tree. What the heck, right? I think they were a little too tired to act rationally. So insane but incredibly hilarious.
2 comments:
yea! that was such a great time. I am missing all of you already! I'm so glad we took the time to do the Aiea Loop Trail. I posted some pics on my facebook and I'll post some on my blog sometime this week.
How I wish I were there too! By the way, I think you would eat those trees when you're hungry, Chui, not trees eating people.
Post a Comment