Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Chips

Today I got a call from my program offering me the TA position and guess what? I accepted it! Full tuition paid PLUS stipend. Itsn't that great! AND...I thought I couldn't get my classes because the timings didn't work out BUT the faculty changed the times today so I can take all three courses of my choice! Today is such a perfect and wonderful day and I was so happi so I thought about chips...hee hee.

Favorite #1:
Barbara's Natural Cheese Puffs
I first tried this at Maui on the way back from Hana. Awww, this was so delicious and so cheesy. And I am not talking about the Cheetos kind of cheese. It really taste like natural cheese! It was crunchy, cheesy flaky, and super ono. I think only Foodland on Oahu sells this kind of chips.



Favorite #2:
Wasabi Funyuns
Everyone loves a bag of Funyuns. I am not a big fan of wasabi but for some odd reason, I just can't stop myself from munching on these wasabi-flavored funyuns. If you are sick of the regular BBQ and cheesey flavors, try this because it will give you the kick.

Favorite #3:
Cheetos
Who doesn't love the famous tiger and his "DANGEROUSLY CHEESY" Cheetos! You know what's the best part? Licking your fingers after you have been continuously poping these guys in your mouth for a hour or so.

Honorable mention:
Terra Chips - veggie potato chips for a low fat low cholesterol salty crunchy snack.
Quaker Quakes - taste much healthier than my favorites above.
Stacy's Soy Thin Crisps - tastes like Quaker Quakes but much less variety and less fat!

4 comments:

poohcow said...

I love Carlbee chips........

Anonymous said...

Bring some chips to SJ, Choo.

Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

MmmMmM cheetos!!! and FUNYUNS!!!

I like Quaker's Potato Stix too

angelpoo said...

No chips for a long while. My throat hurts....