I am very happy to invite you to see some of the tortoises that I work with every Saturday at Honolulu Zoo. Simply click on the picture and it will automatically take you to a page with all the photos. You are welcome to comment if you like. Enjoy! BTW, on the left is Jaws and he is my favorite tortoise : )
4 comments:
Great pictures and captions ;) The turtles behave like dogs, although I have never seen a dog hump a log. Human legs yes, but logs no.
Can normal visitors pet the turtles?
Hi Pachoo, yeah, it was really interesting to see him hump a log. Wow, dogs and human legs? Seriously? And they find pleasrue doing that? Hmmm... Oh and that turtle also humps the ground when he can't find the log.
No, normal visitors cannot pet the turtles because they do bite. We don't want to take responsibility of anyone getting hurt. These animals are heavy and they will walk right over your feet if you stand in their way. I try to push one and dude, they don't move a bit!
My neighbor has this fat little dog that is horniest thing I've ever seen. I had my arm hanging off the poang and it came over and tried to hump it. I thought it was the funniest thing ever.
LOL. Wot is a poang?
My dog Toby, when he was a puppy, liked to hump his stuffed teddy bear. Needless to say I didn't want to touch that thing afterwards.
Post a Comment