Remember your New Year's Resolutions? Well, since it's the middle of the year, I think it's time we check on our progress. I can cross off 4 on my list!
- Take GRE - done and got good scores too!
- Get into UH - yup, back to school in August.
- Maintain my weight - so far so good.
- Eat at all the yummy restraunts on Oahu - still eating.
- Watch as much MacGyver as I can - I think I watched all 7 seasons.
- Learn to sing Totoro in Japanese - still learning.
- Teach my niece to say "Bryan has a fat head" - doing this August.
- Learn to sing one song in German from American Continental Radio
- Learn all of the confusing functions in Adobe Photoshop - It's all good.
- Collect all 10 Sherman's Lagoon comic books - I have 4 more to buy!
- Kiss Jaws regardless of the salmonela??? - ummmmm.....
- Draw comic strips - launching my comic strip soon.
- Play with my baby niece in the water.
2 comments:
How about learn to change Ellyse's diaper?
You see, that's not a resolution, it's something I have to learn someway or another. i mean, I have to change my kid's diaper. So, that's amust already.
Post a Comment