Saturday, July 9, 2005

Photo Blog

It's me again. In case you haven't found out yet, you can now use Blogger to post directly to your blog instead of using Hello. The only thing is you don't have the fancy options to add borders and junk. However, you can fool around with the HTML and add image styles that way. So now that you know and if you are one of those people that hates to clutter up your computer with useless programs, you can say bye bye to Hello! Weird...

Oh yeah and sorry, I made some major changes (mostly design) to my blog...as you can obviously see. I like to design so I am constantly looking for ways to improve the look of things. Lately I have been working on this blog and my comic strip blog. Hopefully that's ready soon.

2 comments:

pachoo said...

The new design looks very nice.

angelpoo said...

Thank you Pachoo! I will now stop working on designing my blog nad start on my comic strips. HTML is so fun!