Sunday, January 14, 2007

Blazy

Blazy - a new word created by ME. It means busy being lazy. That's what I have been doing lately. I am still in the vacation mode so all I want to do is to go shopping or eat out. However, we have to save money for a new camera so we went to Daiei and bought groceries instead. I can't believe school started and I have HOMEWORK due next week. Good thing I still have one more day to goof off, thanks to the three day weekend xP

The CW network is finally available in Hawaii's DIGITAL CABLE!!! For those who live in apartments that have regular cable supplied with the apt complex will NOT have that channel. So this news is actually not GREAT to us! On the contrary, this makes us (or only me) super mad. We deserve to have all our favorite channels because we are passionate TV addicts! Oceanic Cable owes us!!!

No comments: