
Kona Coffee Blancmange - light and creamy, semi-sweet and bitter.
Mille Crepe - 14 layers of light and fluffy crepes with custard in between.
Lilikoi Cream Puff - citrusy and creamy lilikoi enclosed in flaky crunchy puff.
Mango Tiramisu - speechless, very delicious.
Mango Corone - the cream is so light and mangoey!!!
Mini Almond Chocolate Croissant - still in box, have yet to try.
Berry Danish - still in box, have yet to try.
All of them were to die for! We are planning to go back and use our 10% coupon for another batch of heavenly desserts.

4 comments:
Oh! They look and sound so yummy. And from your description, it sounds like some of the pastries there are specially designed for the HI residents! I envy I envy......
Tell me how the mango tiramisu is. Perhaps I can figure out and make one myself.
The mango tiramisu is very simple. The bottom layer is white cake. The middle layer is like a very light mango mousse/cream. The top layer is a thin mango jelly-like substance. All this is topped with fresh mangos cut in 1cm cubes and also white powdered sugar.
Then it's like my mango mousse cake?
Yes, if I remember correctly, the taste is very similar to your mango mousse cake. However, the mousse is really soft and light...it's like you are not eating anything but you are! the cake portion is not thick either. You should go try it at the store in CA.
Post a Comment