Saturday, January 13, 2007

A weekend of eating and shopping

A weekend of eating and shopping, what a life! Just yesterday we were invited to a Turtle art show in Chinatown with FREE chinese pupus! They were definitely oily but how can you resist free food x) Then afterwards we went to Farrell's for ice cream and more oily foods. The ice cream was great and I think I would enjoy it more if I didn't eat so much at the farewell party at my school prior to the art show. Today we are going to the grand opening of Satura Cakes where they serve FREE samples! I think if you do a research of all the places that offer free food, you can live without ever having to cook. Itsn't that great?

The Waikele Outlets on Oahu is similar to the Gilroy Outlets in CA. There was Coach, LeSportsac, Osh Kosh, Clarks, etc... Anywho, I went to the hugest Sports Authority there and bought 2 freakin pairs of shoes. I bought a pair of really cool New Balance running shoes because I suddenly fell in love with running. They had the buy one get the second 50% off so I had to choose a second pair (like any normal shopping freak would do). So I bought a pair of Privo sandles that were only $20!!! I love my Privos!

No comments: