I have been testing the new camera by taking random pictures. This picture of cutie oranges is very nice. They also taste super sweet and easy to peel. Snack sized fruits are the best when you are trying to avoid junk food.
This is a picture of Don Pens, the mascot for Don Quijote. I refer to it as Daiei because it was Daiei before it was bought. Since the one and only 99 Ranch in Hawaii is closing soon, this will become my major source of Asian foods. ~sigh.
2 comments:
the penguins remind me of that cartoon they used to show on nickelodeon when we were little. It had the koalas, penguins, rabbits, some kind of big pikachu looking guys who were bullies, and a eucalyptus tree that could fly. Well, that was one episode where I think the daddy koala fell in a hole after a rainstorm.
Hmmm....does not remind me of any Chinese cartoons I watched, ha ha. Sorry, my cartoons days were mostly in Hong Kong. When I came to US, I was busy trying to "fit in" and missed being a fun loving child. Because I tried so hard to be "normal", everyone thinks I am super kool now...or not :D
To be honest, now I just don't give a %$@#&*!
Post a Comment