Saturday, December 8, 2007

Fart Bag

Along with the last few posts, this one is loooonnnng overdue since I bought this bag 2 months ago while I was vacationing in Hong Kong. I call this the "Fart Bag" for obvious reasons (see design). The mischievous looking creature on the bag has a name as with all other cool Japaneseeeee characters. His name is Suu-paawanpaku. Those of you who are Japanese know that "wanpaku" means naughty and "suu" means boy. In short, Suu-paawanpaku is a naughtly boy (even though I don't think he is human enough to be called a boy). There are lots of reasons why I like him: evil, cute, pointy tail, the crooked smile, bomb-shaped hands, etc... However, the main reason is that I can relate to him and that what he does for fun is definitely, FUN! (See him here).

If you have known me for awhile, you know that I have a serious problem with heartburn. I control it by taking meds and eating slower. In my case, gas often accompanies my heartburn so you guessed right, I get gassy. Nothing to be ashamed of because I am sure some of you are in the same situation when eating beans or spicy foods. So when I said I can relate to Suu-paawanpaku and this FART bag, you now know why :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EW!!! Stop advertising your gas, poopoohead.

angelpoo said...

You know you like it :)