Saturday, December 22, 2007
Happy Sicky
I should have noticed that when the weather turns super cold and I am wearing a sweater, T-shirt, and sweat pants to sleep in Hawaii, something must be wrong...with ME. Monday morning, I woke up with a really dry throat so I overdosed myself with Airborne. Tuesday, I felt the same so I continued with the Airborne treatment. Wednesday, I felt better so I stopped the Airborne treatment and drank gallons of water at work so I had to pee every hour. Thursday night after I came back from Christmas shopping, I felt terrible. I was sneezing my head off and my runny nose was getting worse. That night, I had tissue flying around my bed and I couldn't sleep. Lucky I didn't break out with a fever. Friday morning, I worked half day and came back to rest. Today, which is Saturday, I feel GREAT! I still have stuffy nose but I have so much energy that I am cleaning the house to welcome the coming of Christmas and New Year's. Happy Christmas and New Year's my dear blogger friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment