Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Not a Clue!

I saw this magazine at Narita Airport on the way back from Hong Kong to Honolulu. I took a picture because of the cover. If I am looking correctly, the rabbit is balancing a teapot with its left foot and the panda is imitating the rabbit's position, but without the teapot. Does anyone know what the title is in English? What is the rabbit trying to say to me!!! I am so confused.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know it snowed in hawaii. It must be so cool to ski or snowboard where people expect you to surf and snorkel. (I added a little poetic alliteration.) One of my favorite things is to go boarding in the morning, and then hit the beach in the afternoon. But yeah, right now I actually have to use two blankets to sleep cuz it's chilly willy.

happyoblivion said...

Oh I asked Ryuichi, but he says he doesn't know what the deal with the rabbit is. If you could enlarge the picture perhaps, especially since the resolution of the screens at the hospital is low since they have to run Karelink. Or maybe you can ask his kids...

Anonymous said...

Rabbit says, "stop starring at my frakin' leg, poopoohead!"

angelpoo said...

So now you are saying frakin???

Anonymous said...

Poo doesn't understand any other language but her own, so got any frakin' problem?