Monday, December 17, 2007

So Cold...

Lately, it has been so cold in Hawaii. For the past week, the weather was rainy and windy. I couldn't go for my daily swim because the rain would come pouring down every 10 minutes. The wind was so strong (around 15-20 miles per hour) that generated waves in the pool. My pink umbrella broke because of the wind. At night, I had to wear a thick sweater to keep myself warm.

Yesterday morning, I saw that the rain had gone but it was super windy. I still went swimming because I needed some exercise from all the Christmas parties the previous week. I jumped in and I have never felt soooooo COLD in Hawaii! The water temperautre was freezing because the sun had not warm up the pool yet. It was so cold my muscles were freezing and my head wasn't functioning. Brrrrrr...maybe I'll stop swimming for awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brrr! I know! I was cold just waking up in the morning! I feel like I need to wear socks, which I never do... Stay warm, mainland folks don't understand. haha!