
Lately, I have developed an addiction. Everywhere I go, I keep telling myself to get more ya-wabloons. When I wake up in the morning, I reach for my iPod to search for more ya-wabloons. Coming home from work, I turn on my computer to get more ya-wabloons. Before going to sleep, "just one more ya-wabloon" I thought. You would have no idea what I am talking about if you don't have a Facebook account. Fluff(friends) is an application in Facebook. It is like an online pet. You can feed it or have it race other fluffs. About a month ago, fluff(friends) introduced a Pirate Treasure Hunt to celebrate "International Talk Like A Pirate Day". The objective is to get these fluffs to dig for treasures - jewels and ya-wabloons (pirate money). With these ya-wabloons, you can buy more treasures to decorate your fluff habitat. Below is an image of my fluff habitat. As you can see, I have already found a blue ya-rubly (the blue jewel), and I found enough jewels and ya-wabloons to buy a flower sword. Now, I have tasked myself to get more ya-wabloons so I could buy a star crown and a bottle of rum. I am almost there, just a couple more ya-wabloons.....a couple more.

4 comments:
And this is why you don't have time for real people in the real world? Ya-wabloonly-frakin' sad!
Aiyaaa, don't be mad. Are you mad? Why are you mad? Did you try to call me and no one answered? How come suddenly you want me so bad but other times you push me away. You are unpredictable.
Yo poo, I've never wanted you. I did turn you away, but that was when you proposed to me and tried to marry me. HappyOb wouldn't be too happy.
Too much Ya-wabloons I think. That cookie man should be you, Chewy Chu. You'll be happy, especially the supreme.
Post a Comment