Sunday, September 28, 2008

Something missing

For the past couple days, I had this feeling that ... something was missing. It was rather weird because I would find myself standing in one spot for a long time, thinking what it was that was missing. To begin my search, I did some major gardening work this morning. Nope, it wasn't my green thumb that's itching. Then, I went shopping for a flower pot at Wally's Garden Center. Nope, it wasn't the shopping. As I exited the shop, a bright pink plumeria caught my eye. I quickly took out my camera to take a picture. YES! At that moment, I realized what was missing all this time. My body was itching to do something I haven't done for a long long time - taking pictures of beautiful things.  
Wally's Plumeria
That feeling is gone now. Look at the color of these flowers. The lighting is perfect - not too bright, but enough to cast some shadows on the leaves. I would say this is a pigture champ.

2 comments:

The Death Metal Soccer Coach said...

Bee-yootiful!!

Helen Doan said...

I love that pink!